Providence Cook - *$250 Sign-On Bonus* Full-Time (All Shifts Available) in Missoula, Montana
Providence is calling Cooks to Providence St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
$250 sign-on bonus for external hires
$300 retention bonus after 6 months of employment
Starting at $13/HR
We have full-time openings with shift times during the day, evening and night. If you are interested in learning more, please apply and someone will be in contact with you to discuss.
In this position you will:
· Assure accurate therapeutic modification of foods.
· Complete basic cooking/baking skills such as sifting, dicing, pureeing, roasting, grilling, weighing, measuring and steaming in an accurate manner.
· Demonstrate knowledge of quality food production.
· Follow production sheets using standardized recipes.
· Provide high quality customer service.
· Participate in hospital and unit specific practices to maintain clean, safe, and comfortable environment for patients and staff.
· Cover, label and date all food for storage. Maintain proper food safety, cleaning, and sanitary standards in work area is essential.
Required qualification for this position include:
- 1 year experience in quantity food preparation and completion of some cooking classes with formal on-the-job training
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
About the hospital you will serve.
St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana has more than 250 licensed beds and serves patients from 17 counties. We have been recognized as a Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospital and among many other awards, have earned the Premier Award for Quality award repeatedly. Missoula is halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. It is a university city of 65,000, surrounded by big sky, scenic mountains, forests and renowned rivers.
For information on our comprehensive range of benefits, visit:
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Cook/Chef
Req ID: 286133