Providence Project Manager - Contract Implementation in Renton, Washington
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Project Manager -Contract Implementation, to our location in Renton, WA, any Providence state locations ( CA, AK, MT, NW, OR, TX).
We are seeking a Project Manager- Contract Implementation, to be accountable for development and execution of multiple small to moderately sized, project plans that drive conversion to functionally equivalent and cost effective clinical and non-clinical goods and services. Provides support and acts as a point of escalation for any issues identified. Works closely with key stakeholders (REH, Ministries, Suppliers) to provide leadership, drive change, and manage timelines effectively.
The implementation manager ensures projects are planned and executed in a manner that supports the PSJH mission, integration and collaboration across the health system, and meets the organizational objectives.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
• Proactively understands and develops program plans in alignment with the organization's strategic plans and objectives.
• Supports activities to influence decisions in order to ensure work towards project objectives, including scope, schedule, budget, vendor and change management.
• Develops and manages multiple comprehensive implementation plans with key stakeholders. Such plan may include: prioritization, stakeholder roles, schedules, risk planning, resources, and key contact information needed to successfully implement the contract.
• Effectively applies project management and facilitation methodologies to ensure all implementation projects are rolled out according to timeline.
• Works effectively with supplier representatives.
• Establishes timelines, coordinates/collaborates with suppliers to ensure appropriate support is provided to each ministry before, during, after product conversion.
• Documents and communicates all phases of the implementation process.
• Prepares and delivers presentations to senior leadership, management and stakeholders
• Escalates and tracks issues including resource requirements and interdependencies as needed. When targets are not on track, develops root cause analyses and implements action plan to correct.
Required qualifications in this position include:
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Those with certification and two (2) years of post-certification work experience as a project manager, Six Sigma Black Belt, or Toyota Production System (TPS) leader, or equivalent education in project management or process improvement may be considered in lieu of a formal bachelor’s degree.
Minimum of five (5) years of experience in increasingly responsible complex project management roles in a comparable organization.
Preferred qualifications in this position include:
- Minimum 5 years experience in Health Care
About the department you will serve.
Supply Chain Management supports the transformation of quality and affordable care by delivering excellence through a system wide, integrated supply chain that provides strategic leadership and services to customers and caregivers. This team is proud to be the service that fills the caring hands that heal patients.
For information on our comprehensive range of benefits, visit:
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Project & Program Management (Non-Clinical)
Req ID: 281230