Providence Health & Services Medical Laboratory Technician *$5,000 Sign-on Bonus* in Walla Walla, Washington
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus
Providence is calling a Medical Laboratory Technician ( Clinical Laboratory Services , Variable Shift, 0.8 to Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
• Consistently demonstrates adherence to the principles and requirements outlined in the Commitments and Compliance Integrity Program and any other organization or departmental materials related to compliance with laws, regulatory requirements.
• Consistently demonstrates adherence to Medicare and Medicaid regulations which directly or indirectly relate to the performance and job expectations.
• Employee demonstrates knowledge of PSMMC’s policy on Patients Rights and Responsibilities and respects these rights and responsibilities in carrying-out daily activities.
• Actively supports the regulatory requirements of Joint Commission standards for the laboratory and the hospital.
• Performs his/her work in a manner that meets or exceeds the level of care and service that PSMMC promotes to the communities we serve.
Required qualifications for this position include:
ASCP (MLT) or equivalent certificate required.
State of Washington Medical Assistant-Phlebotomist certification within 30 days of hire.
Formal laboratory technology training.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Washington is a full service hospital with some of the best technology, expertise, specialists and primary care physicians in the region. We have been named the 100 top hospitals in the United States by two separate, independent research companies, Solucient and Cleverly Associates. Walla Walla is located in the southeastern region of Washington state and offers a sunny, mild climate, the benefits of living in a historic college town, outdoor activities and excellent public & private schools at all levels.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Medical Technologist
Location: Washington-Walla Walla
Req ID: 319487